|Location: West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Real Estate, Commercial, Planning, Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Hannah Vincent|
Relocation Specialist or Immigration Specialist needed for a Global Aerospace company. They are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Relocation Specialist to service their ever-growing business. They must take pride in their work and have knowledge and experience in immigration.
If you have Global Immigration Experience, we would love to hear from you.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Relocation Specialist will include:
- Participates in relocation market surveys to share best practices.
- Analyzes the output from market surveys to identify current market values by job and level; compares market values with our current values and identify anomalies; documents the anomalies for consideration by others; Investigates and documents the relocation and assignment elements involved in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Conducts studies to determine relocation equity.
- Compiles and analyzes relocation and assignments data to respond to customer request.
Participates on teams.
- Analyzes and interprets relocation and assignments policies, procedures, practices and processes.
- Provides advice and counsel to customers to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, domestic and international laws and regulations, and agreements.
- Gathers data and provides information to internal and external customers, outside agencies, governments, and legal counsel for audits, litigation, benchmarking, surveys and studies.
May support union negotiation process by providing relocation and assignments information.
- Deploys and monitors relocation and assignments processes, procedures, guidelines, tools, and schedules.
- Communicates with, educates and trains customers on relocation and assignments processes.
- Monitors agreements (e.g., collective bargaining, consulting, and service) to comply with stipulations as applicable.
- Obtains and analyzes data to conduct studies.
- Creates charts, spreadsheets, and reports of study results.
- Identifies trends and issues and make recommendations to customers and management.
- Audits vendor/carrier compliance to performance standards and report status.
- Consults with customers regarding relocation and assignments processes, procedures, guidelines, tools and schedules.
- Communicates, educates and trains customers on relocation and assignments processes.
- Analyzes business situations, develops and recommends modified employee relocation and assignment proposals as appropriate.
- Obtains appropriate approvals and support.
- Provides detailed relocation support activities to appropriate employees and dependents, such as: Employee and dependent initial briefings to define relocation process, coordination of individual issues and issue resolution; coordination of all suppliers to include: tasks involving the movement of household and personal goods; residential sales; exception identification and resolution; location transition services (home search and relocation destination follow-up); security requirements; payment services US and Non-US payroll and travel accounting services; non-US tax services and payment of all appropriate allowances; cultural and language training if appropriate.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Relocation Specialist to progress their career and work for a well-known Global Aerospace company. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.