|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Requirements Manager needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced Requirements Manager with an in-depth knowledge of requirements capture, elaboration and management, particular expertise in capturing functional requirements, writing system requirement specifications, and using requirements management tools, particularly DOORS.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Requirements Manager will include:
Reporting to the Lead Architect, the Requirements Manager will principally be responsible for management of both functional and non-functional requirements and associated technical assurance. The candidate will understand the client's requirements and work with the System Architect to ensure traceability is maintained through system life. The Requirements Manager will develop and maintain the systems engineering quality assurance processes; in particular, responsible for the production and ownership of the Systems Engineering and Requirements Engineering Management Plans.
What you need to be the successful Requirements Manager:
In order to be the successful Requirements Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Technical confidence in a supplier (or customer) facing/consultation role.
- Requirements capture, elaboration and management, particular expertise in capturing functional requirements.
- Writing system requirement specifications.
- Developing and managing systems engineering processes.
- Using requirements management tools, particularly DOORS.
- Managing systems engineering quality assurance activities.
- Proven customer-focused attitude and ability to understand customer business and technical needs.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills; ability to convey complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as MODAF, DODAF, TOGAF
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
- Domain experience in electronic warfare, including radio-frequency detection and countermeasures, software defined radios.
- Domain experience in military communications networks.
- Domain experience in military vehicle integration.
- Experience in working in Electronic Warfare and/or Cyber domains.
- System Integration and Data Architectures.
- Experience using a Model Based System Engineering toolset; e.g. SPARX Enterprise Architect.
- Familiarity with architecture standards such as CMOSS, MORA, GVA
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Requirements Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for security clearance up to SC level is required for this position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.