|Location: London||Salary: £60000 - £85000 per annum + + package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 20 days ago|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Manager to join an award winning construction consultancy based in London. They will join an established business who provide their clients with a range of services which includes project management, planning, construction management, contract administration and dispute management & expert witness.
The ideal candidate for this role must have proven construction industry knowledge and an in depth understanding of risk, as well as a broader appreciation of project controls. They must be a forward thinking individual with experience of working with multidisciplinary teams and strong decision making capabilities and have highly developed communication and client management skills.
The Risk Manager will join a dynamic organization that have a solid pipeline of work. They will be involved a number of high profile projects across a number of sectors that include major infrastructure schemes, large aviation projects and defence & nuclear industry projects to name a few.
This is a hands-on role and, although support will be available, the successful candidate is required to be self-motivated and to achieve deliverables and objectives with minimal supervision. To be considered for this opportunity the Risk Manager will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Has a good knowledge of construction project lifecycles (design through commissioning)
- Has experience working on complex engineering projects
- Is an expert user of risk modelling software for both schedule (eg. Acumen Risk) and cost (eg. @Risk)
- Is a proficient user of scheduling software (Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project)
- Strong communicator at all levels, being able to lead workshops, extract information from the project team and present to senior management
- Has experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders with competing interests
- Has the ability to translate and distil complex data and information into clear and engaging messages and reports
- Able to deliver high quality work in challenging timeframes
- Has excellent organisational, planning and proactive time management skills
- Has an undergraduate degree (e.g BA, BSc or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £85,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package. Candidates on a freelance / contract basis will also be considered.
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 948644.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.