|Location: Fort William, Highlands||Salary: £22000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Road Safety Engineer
Salary: £22,000 - £32,000 DOE
Road Safety Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading utilities and civil engineering company. As the Road Safety Engineer will be to assist in road safety and traffic matters.
Road Safety Engineer Responsibilities and Activities:
- Preparation of the Annual Road Safety Review Report.
- Contribution with the expansion of the programme of sites for additional investigation that will support the Government in delivering reduction targets.
- Assistance with the preparation of Accident and Prevention Reports.
- Assisting with the expansion of Accident Reduction Plans.
- Design of projects with the requirements of the Contract and the Design Manual.
- Preparation of Operations Instructions for the operations team and partners to enable the construction of projects.
- Ensure Health and Safety and CDM Regulations are obeyed.
- Liaise with the Directors, Operating Company and Design Manager.
Road Safety Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Membership of engineering institution or similar.
- Experience working in a similar environment.
- Knowledge of the DMRB.
- Commercial awareness.
- AutoCAD and sign design experience.
- Good communications skills.
- UK driving licence.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Road Safety Engineer to progress their career within the civils industry.