|Location: Bristol||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Safety Engineer
12 Month Contract - Start in Jan 2021
£Neg day rate
WFH Initially then Bristol based after Covid restrictions are lifted.
Defence industry - SC clearance required.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE END OF 15/12/20
Summary of skills required:
- Experience of developing Safety Management plans.
- Experience of aircraft airworthiness strategies and certification.
- Practitioner level experience of safety management systems and processes (POSMS).
- Practitioner level experience of leading safety management tasks in.
- Practitioner level experience (plan, creation and update) of:
- Safety and Environmental Management Plans.
- Safety Case / Safety Case Report.
- Environmental management (POEMS).
- Fault and Event Tree (FTA / ETA).
- Safety arguments (CAE / GSN).
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, regulation and standards and defence policy.
Specialist areas of interest:
- Defence Safety Management and Environmental Protection Planning.
- Air domain safety management.
- Experience of developing:
- Safety management plans / strategies.
- Innovative approaches to safety demonstration and certification with limited and maturing safety evidence / artefacts.
- Defence regulations.
- Defence safety management systems.
- Safety case management and reporting.
- Safety legislation, regulation, conventions and defence policy.
- Compliance management (MRPs).
Please get ijn touch ASAP if this sounds of interest and you would like to apply.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.