|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Salesforce Administrator needed for an Education-Technology organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Salesforce Administrator that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Salesforce predominately with Sales, Service and Community Cloud.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant experience and certifications on the Salesforce Platform. Ideally having the Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) certification.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Salesforce Administrator will include:
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Working across multiple Salesforce orgs utilising Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Working with integrated applications including Jitterbit, Zapier, FormAssembly, Gecko and Akero to design, develop and maintain these integrations
What experience you need to be the successful Salesforce Administrator:
- Some exposure to integration middleware tools such as Zapier or Jitterbit
- Some exposure to building forms on platforms such as Akero, Gecko or FormAssembly
- Knowledge of Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud(desirable)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to progress their career with an excellent organisation who are growing their Salesforce team. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.