|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: SAP SuccessFactors IT Administrator
Location: Farnborough, Gloucester + Remote
Salary: £+ Package
Key Skills: SuccessFactors, SAP, HR, Management, Maintenance, Administration, Troubleshooting, Upgrades, SFX Accreditation, Monitoring, Coaching, Support
An experienced SuccessFactors IT Administrator is required to play a key role in providing daily support to the ongoing management and maintenance of the global HR tool - SAP SuccessFactors.
In this busy and varied role, you will be responsible for supporting the, maintenance, operation and ongoing administration of the SuccessFactors system globally across the business. This role will be part of the SuccessFactors Global Support Team working alongside a 3rd party SI support partner.
So, what will you be doing as a SuccessFactors IT Administrator?
- You will be providing system support across the global SAP SuccessFactors system, incorporating Employee Central (including EC Time Off), Recruitment Management, Recruitment Marketing, Onboarding, Learning Management, Performance & Goal Management, Compensation Management, Succession and Development.
- Troubleshooting issues/incidents related to data issues, upgrades, releases, fixes and enhancements
- You will be responsible for general systems administration including assignment of role-based permissions, data imports and performing regular system monitoring, including integrations and workflow management.
- Undertaking base configuration changes (e.g. Foundation Objects, Role Based Permissions, notifications, workflows, alerts, picklists, Home Page Themes/Tiles etc.)
- Gathering business change requirements/enhancements, raising of configuration change requests and supporting the management of changes through the change control processes, maintaining change management tools and documentation and undertaking and supporting the coordination of testing activities.
- You will provide end user support and coaching to ensure adoption and ease of use along with training and support to business stakeholders and HR Centre of Excellence teams to ensure alignment and knowledge transfer.
What are we looking for in our next SuccessFactors IT Administrator?
- You will have previous experience of advanced SAP SuccessFactors Administration, including experience of basic configuration and providing support across multiple SuccessFactors modules.
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to work efficiently and effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- You will have exceptional problem-solving skills, able to see the wider picture to identify the root causes and recommend corrective / preventative actions.
- You will have a strong understanding of the HR function, including impacts on systems and processes and will have a keen desire to expand functional and technical knowledge of SuccessFactors.
- SFX Accreditation in one or more SuccessFactors modules is desirable but not essential
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next SuccessFactors IT Administrator, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next SuccessFactors IT Administrator, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.