|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £40 - £50 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Scientific Project Manager
12 Month Contract
Scientific Project Manager or Process and Communication Lead needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical organisation who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Scientific Project Manager that takes pride in their work with a strong background in data management within a pharma environment and process development / establishing new processes.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Project Manager will include:
- Accountable for working closely with the Business Process Owner group to update processes to ensure that DM deliverables can be met in a harmonized, simplified manner while remaining compliant with HA guidelines and ensuring quality
- Work closely with cross-functional colleagues (e.g., in SM&M, Study Management, Programming) to understand and ensure connectivity and dependencies of DM processes on other functional processes are thoroughly considered when providing SME input or working with PES to update processes.
- Develops strategies for effectively communicating process changes internally and externally.
- Able to bring a six-sigma approach to process to ensure best practices are being upheld
- In close collaboration with Business Process Management, evaluate and improve business processes. Brainstorm and collaborate with teams for new ideas to enhance processes
- In close collaboration with Business Process Management, continue to monitor and assess processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes
- Liaises with counterparts Processes & Enabling Solutions to ensure that company SOPs are updated as necessary
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting communications that showcase DM
- Ensure all messaging aligns with key business strategies
- Develop content for internal social media, newsletters, town halls and any other distribution channels
- Produces videos to detail who we are and what we do.
- Develop reports & postcards that showcase activities in Data Management
- Develop questionnaires that allow us to get feedback from stakeholders and baseline our business
What experience you need to be the successful Scientific Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, business, or science related field
- At least 4 years working in data management
- Previous experience as a Subject Matter Expert
- Experience with technologies and best practices across multiple platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: Fluent English (oral and written).
- Ability to multitask and monitor several activities on a daily basis
- Six Sigma green belt certified
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas for social media.
- Excellent media relations skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Scientific Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.