|Location: Greenford||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + travel & package|
|Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 14 days ago|
£48,000 + travel + package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Section Engineer to join a leading main contractor delivering a major infrastructure project in West London. The Section Engineer will be working on the construction of a large diameter ventilation shaft using both segmental and sprayed concrete lining.
The Section Engineer will be working closely with the Agent & Sub-Agent, overseeing the day to day delivery of the project. Some of your key duties will include:
- Ensuring the works are carried out both safely and efficiently
- Working closely with subcontract to ensure timely preparation and review of Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Inspection & Test Plans, all Permit's, Consent Forms etc
- Ensuring that Permits to Dig, TW and other safety systems are in place
- Ensuring any temporary works needs are identified sufficiently early and completed
- Ensuring all quality checks are carried out in accordance with the ITP's and recorded accordingly
- Ensuring health & safety is given the highest priority through each stage of the project
- Work collaboratively with the HS2 team and other contractors and subcontractors works packages
Section Engineers considering this opportunity must have previous experience of working within the UK on major civil engineering projects. Those with experience of working on the construction of tunnels or shafts will be at a distinct advantage.
The successful Section Engineer can expect a competitive salary and package that includes:
- Starting salary of £48,000
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
This is a fantastic opportunity where you'll be given the chance to work on a high profile, major project that once complete, will change the way people commute across the country for a generation. To find out more, get in touch.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.