|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £15 - £30 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Lauren Ballam|
Senior Account Manager (1-year contract)
South West England
Covering Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
Senior Account Manager needed for leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Account Manager with an in-depth knowledge of selling orthopaedic medical devices and treatments to primary and secondary care trusts.
Some of the main duties of the Senior Account Manager will include:
- Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle.
- Within allocated geographical region, interact and promote products to key customers and stakeholders in secondary care. Takes the lead in managing the Specialty customer.
- Manage territory through the development of comprehensive business plans.
- Focus on highest value opportunities to grow and develop new business including taking competitor share and the adoption of new technologies whilst maintaining key customers and core business.
- Manage and develop accounts and own the relationship between the Company and the customer, ensuring efficient alignment of all efforts to maximise impact of all activities driving growth.
- Work with Regional Sales Manager and other colleagues to define commercial requirements to grow and protect our business.
- Ensure key insights from the external marketplace are appropriately shared internally to shape future business plans.
- Analyse and interpret account strategies and plans utilizing key systems and data, both internally and externally, where appropriate to gain a broad understanding of the business environment and insights in to account needs.
- Develop, deploy and maintain tactical account business plans that align to business and customer objectives to deliver agreed objectives.
- Prepare appropriate plans to meet with customers (with contingencies) in order to deliver on account plans and milestones.
- Prepare presentations for meetings as appropriate
- Prepare presentations for meetings as appropriate.
- Build strong networks of relationships that enable the identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to sell key technologies in the surgical procedural environment.
- Present brand value propositions and value-added customer solutions to positively influence buying behaviours.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across Medical Devices to deliver business plan.
- Collaborate with other Sales Specialists and commercial teams to deliver coordinated approach where applicable.
- Respond to requests for support from other customer facing colleagues and proactively share information and insights where customer may be shared across via the customer relationship management system.
- Contribute and collaborate with colleagues in regional team to work collaboratively towards regional business planning goals.
- Professional Education and Marketing.
- Leadership of customer training activities.
- Partner with Professional Education to develop and maintain associated KOL relationships as well as championing the effective use of the Company's comprehensive Professional Education offering
- Clinical Expertise.
- Understand technical information pertinent to the procedure and product platform.
- Maintain up-to-date market and industry knowledge.
What you need to be the successful Senior Account Manager
In order to be the successful Senior Account Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Understanding of the external secondary care environment
* Proven successful track record in selling, ideally within the Medical Devices sector
* Degree desirable
* ABPI (where appropriate)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.