|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Job Title: Senior Business Process Consultant
Location: London with flexibility
* To apply in-depth knowledge and specialist skills in leading and managing the delivery of a range of client projects across any of the following technical areas: transformation, operational excellence, operational readiness, operating models, business process improvement and supply chain.
* Provide strategic direction to the team by understanding and making clear connections with other workstreams and broader goals of the project and team.
* Lead complex teams/ function areas by explicitly setting standards, defining quality, providing technical and people management support to team members.
* Lead projects by outlining full projects / activities and resources required, e.g. time, people and skills.
* Contribute to project economics by demonstrating good commercial discipline and leading to ensure the project commercially delivers against Arup's business plan.
* Liaise closely with key client stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of set project outcomes.
* Contribute to business development, including identifying work opportunities in existing client relationships, developing compelling and winning proposals and pitch documents.
* Lead the diagnostic of operational performance opportunities, development of recommendations and presentation of solutions that address a range of client needs and challenges, business case development, performance improvement activities and benefits delivery.
Requirements and skills
* Experience in operations planning and performance improvement, preferably within a consulting role.
* Experience of delivering operational improvement, business change and business improvement initiatives.
* Project management skills.
* Capability in developing business proposals for clients, by understanding client requirements and drawing together expertise from across a multi-disciplinary firm.
* A collaborative style of working.
Additional Desirable skills:
* Master of Business Administration (MBA); Relevant Masters.
* 6 Sigma black belt.
* Application of business performance diagnostic tools and process improvement tools, including Lean and Six Sigma.
* Experience being with Digital related / driven projects including digital transformation in organisations.
* Experience in one or more of the following markets: Manufacturing, Rail, Highways, Energy, Aviation and / or Water.
Rewards and benefits
We are able to offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits packages in the sector.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.