|Location: Warrington||Salary: £100000 - £110000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Commercial, Nuclear, Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Neeve Truelove||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Role: Senior Commercial Manager - M&E
Location: Warrington, Glasgow or Cumbria - Hybrid working (2 days from home)
Salary: £100,000 - £110,000 + package
We are currently seeking a Senior Commercial Manager to join our client on their project from either Warrington, Glasgow or Cumbria offices.
As a Senior Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for leading the MEP commercial team in maximising the commercial performance of the MEP Stream through the implementation of the commercial strategy and targets developed by the Business Streams Leadership Team/ Project Steering Group and Project Directorship.
- Collaborate with the build commercial director to establish a cohesive team that efficiently delivers the project
- Maintain control over expenses and effectively manage budgets
- Guarantee compliance with all applicable Regulations and Company Policies & Processes
- Provide management and support for commercial and supplier contracting aspects of projects throughout the business stream
- Evaluate and report on commercial performance of the project, escalating issues as needed
- Comprehend customer requirements and ensure the Project is managed to meet those needs while staying true to the Customer Focus Strategy
- Efficiently manage change and identify opportunities for business improvement
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure Monthly Commercial Reports are prepared accurately and submitted promptly.
- Experience in a similar role as Senior Commercial Manager or Commercial Manager
- Strong MEP/M&E background
- Knowledge of NEC suite of contracts
- Experiecne working on nuclear projects
- You will need to have a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent experience
- Ideally membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
- Ability to drive and influence people within the team
- Salary of £100,000 - £110,000
- Car or Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus BH - option to buy more
- + many more!!!
If you are an experienced commercial manager looking for an exciting opportunity to step up in your career, we encourage you to apply for this role.
To discuss further please contact Neeve Truelove @ Gold Group
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.