|Location: Cheltenham||Salary: Salary On Application|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Senior Commercial Officer
Senior Commercial Officer needed for a leading aerospace & defence electronics organisation based in Cheltenham who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Commercial Officer that takes pride in their work.
As a member of the Commercial Team, you will support the winning and delivery of profitable business. Support effective governance through adherence to Commercial policies and associated processes and procedures.
Main responsibilities of the successful Senior Commercial Officer:
- Support the timely submission of bids and proposals ensuring commercial integrity and compliance with all applicable company policies, processes and legislation with specific responsibility for responding to the commercial aspects
- Contract formalisation; creating and issuing contracts to send to providers for signature after tender award and formal acceptance stage (obtaining and checking approvals)
- Process requests for contract variations via the use of a change control process; create letters or formal documentation for contract termination, extension and remediation.
- Present commercial aspects of proposals and contracts at internal bid reviews and contract launches, to all levels of seniority, ensuring that the contractual obligations are known, understood and are being addressed.
- Assist with the identification of commercial risk, develop and implement effective mitigation strategies and actions and report the risk and progress with mitigation strategies internally
- Support drafting and review of agreements including, but not limited to NDAs/PIAs, MoUs, LTAs, Agency Agreements, PDS, Teaming Agreements
- General administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, minute taking, arranging meetings and updating appropriate tracking spread sheets
- Effective day-to-day management of contracts, including customer liaison and customer relationship management on contractual matters
- Support the development and negotiation of flow down terms and conditions to Suppliers
- Database management uploading documents, creating new records for contracts and services and calculating payments
- Liaison with the Export Control teams to ensure compliance with regulation
- Prior experience in the defence industry would be an advantage
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Commercial Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply for this role, applicants must be eligible to undergo and obtain a high level of UK Security Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.