|Location: Derby, Derby, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Nuclear, Engineering, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 13 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Cost Manager to join the growing PMO team of a leading name in the construction industry. They will join a forward thinking and dynamic organization that have an unrivalled reputation for the excellence in the delivery of high profile and complex projects.
The Senior Cost Manager will lead the development and establish the budget for the first phase of a major programme within the nuclear sector. Once the Budget has been defined and set, the role will then be to manage and control the costs associated to the programme and ensure that governance and assurance arrangement are adhered to throughout.
They will join a start up JV which has specifically been created to design, construct and deliver a new fleet of small modular reactors that will be a critical and strategic player in the race to net zero carbon emissions globally.
- Expert in the application of good practices/principles of cost management including estimating; value for money; controlling of costs; baseline management; forecasting; performance measurement and change control
- Excellent attention to detail and able to assure reports produced by others and provide meaningful, actionable insights
- Degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the Programme, Project or Commercial Management disciplines
- In addition to mandatory training courses: Achieved professional qualification (e.g. APM, MSP. PPC etc)
- Relevant CSCS Card
The Senior Cost Manager will join an award winning organization who provide industry leading training and development. The position will be split between homeworking and meeting at offices in Derby and Warrington when required. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to £80,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Bonus scheme
- Subsistence and Living Allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 949867.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.