|Location: Reading||Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Engineering, Planning and Project Controls||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Title : Senior Cost Manager
Location : Reading (Hybrid)
Salary : £70-90,000 + car allowance + bonus + package
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Cost Manager to join the growing PMO team of a leading name in the construction industry, a global consultancy who are renowned for the expertise in helping clients deliver complex projects.
The Senior Cost Manager will join a dynamic and experienced team who are providing project management services to a key client on a major multi-billion-pound programme based in Reading. They will play a pivotal role in the team
This is a hybrid opportunity where the Senior Cost Manager will split their working week between office circa 2 days per week with the remainder of the week working remotely.
- Develop and refine accurate cost estimates for all project phases.
- Create and oversee the project budget, monitoring expenses and forecasting costs.
- Implement strategies to prevent and address cost overruns.
- Evaluate and negotiate procurement agreements, ensuring compliance.
- Identify and mitigate financial risks and uncertainties.
- Generate regular financial reports and provide transparent budget analysis.
- Assess and manage cost implications of project scope changes.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities while maintaining quality standards.
- Collaborate effectively with a range of project stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Evaluate cost performance relative to industry benchmarks.
- Assess project financial viability and benefits.
They will join an award-winning organization who provide industry leading training and development and the opportunity to progress your career with support from the senior management team.
The successful candidate will be provided with a great working environment, no limits on career progression, the support of an experienced and approachable team and a competitive starting salary & package.
- Starting salary of between £70-90,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 65138.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.