|Salary: £70000 - £95000 per annum + + bonus + package
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning
|Contact: Matt Lilburn
|Job Published: 21 days ago
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Senior Delay Analyst to join the growing team of a leading specialist consultancy who offer construction advice to major names in the construction industry.
The Senior Delay Analyst will be involved on an array of commissions for their clients, providing planning and delay services across a wide range of sectors.
Duties will include; providing the analysis of delay and disruption events, providing delay impact analysis programmes and associated documentation to substantiate additional time and the effect of compensation events, schedule/programme analysis, assessing delay and disruption damages, forensic analysis of tender, contract and claims documentation.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established business, a growing organization that offer excellent career opportunities and development into an Associate level role within the team. This is a hybrid opportunity split between office in Central London circa 3 days per week with the remainder working remotely from home.
- A strong Construction Planning background
- Previous delay analysis experience
- Strong report writing skills experience writing narratives is essential.
- Solid understanding of construction and its techniques
- Experience within Civils, Construction or Infrastructure sectors
- Proficient user of planning software packages - Asta Powerproject / Primavera P6
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of different forms of contract including NEC / JCT
- First class communication skills
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £70-95,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes a competitive bonus scheme, car allowance, contributory pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, travel expenses, 35 days holiday, sponsorship for further study and other great benefits.
If you are seeking a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please forward your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 65940.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.