|Location: Bedford||Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Senior Design Engineer
Up to £45,000 Per Annum
Senior Design Engineer needed for an aerospace organisation based in Bedford who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Design Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of reporting using FEA, FMEA, Design Calculations and part certification.
The successful candidate would desirably have a degree/be qualified in related Mechanical Engineering or Technical discipline etc. and have a minimum of 5 years' experience. If you have commercial background in R&D/testing, that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Design Engineer will include:
- Produce 3D and 2D CAD of parts and assemblies using Catia V5
- Complete load and stress calculations leading to taking responsibility for part and material spec
- Contribute to and on occasion lead project launch, design review and project wash-up meetings
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Design Engineer:
- Must be a highly technical individual
- Demonstrable knowledge of GD&T, FEA, DFMEA and stress calculation
- Highly CAD proficient
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.