|Location: Edinburgh||Salary: £36000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Senior Drainage Engineer
£36,000 - £45,000
Senior Drainage Engineer needed to join an award-winning and multi-disciplinary design and engineering organization, who provide expert and sustainable services for local authority and private sector clients, to come on board and join the team in Edinburgh. As a Senior Drainage Engineer, you will provide support within the Flood and Water Management Team in the production and agreement of drainage strategies.
It's desirable for the successful candidate to be charted, or working towards chartered status, with the appropriate professional body.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Drainage Engineer will include:
- Modelling and review of existing drainage networks
- Identification and flood risk assessments and determining effective solutions
- Experience of attenuation and pollution controls
- Experience in SUDs design from concept through to implementation
- Assist in the estimation of works costs and bidding of new works
- Drainage detail design including specification and schedules
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Drainage Engineer:
- Demonstrable experienced drainage engineering in both local authority and private sector. Wide range of skills and projects including attenuation, SUDS and public realm.
- Experience and knowledge within highways, public realm and the civil engineering industry.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Drainage Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.