|Location: Dorking||Salary: £60000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services, Engineering, Technology, Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Experienced Economic Consultant Highly Competitive based on experience. Surrey or South West.
Due to continued success and further growth within an Engineering Consulancy, we are looking for an experienced Economic Consultant to join the successful and growing team.
This role will offer the opportunity for someone to take the Economic Consultancy Team within the comopany onwards and upwards to greater heights, you will be pivotal in bringing in new business in this sector.
You will have a strong network of contacts within the field of economic advice and you will be up to the challenge of generating new business for this rapidly growing team.
If you are stifled by your environment or territory management protocols and would enjoy an unlimited to work scope to win new business then this is the role for you.
The work in this area is very diverse and will include; Business Development in Govt setting, economic assessment of complex engineering projects, development of cost and financial modelling using top-down and bottom-up approaches, developing LCOE models, performing value for money assessments and social value measurement, constructing business cases and performing economic assurance reviews, to market analysis of supply and demand, macroeconomic impacts and calculation of GVA and jobs.
If this role sounds like you and you'd like to know more, we would love to hear from you.
This position is open to flexibility in both working patterns and locations, what matters most to this client is working with great people with the skills and ambitious mind-set to join the team.
- Experience in economic advisory consultancy.
- Govt interaction would be highly advantageous.
- An extensive portfolio of economic advisory for high-profile national / international projects and clients.
- Demonstrable expertise in providing advice and insight into government(s) regarding taxation, budgets and spending, and monetary / fiscal policy.
- Degree qualified in the following or related disciplines:
- Proven experience of growing new business
- Industry leading expertise in economic advisory consultancy
- Highly experienced in the application of government and regulatory business
- Masters Degrees in economics, finance, business, or mathematics.
- Experience of regulatory price controls for the electricity and gas (energy) networks
- Government and policy setting appreciation / understanding.
- Project Management understanding.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.