|Location: Richmond upon Thames||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: 9 days ago|
- Experience in end-to-end project management from site set up to client hand over and ability to manage apprentice or junior engineers
- Very good personal skills - we have a very client centric way of working so building rapport is an essential characteristic.
- Highly skilled in Electrical Engineering basics from LV Distribution, Small Power, all basic containment methods and Lighting Controls - minimum 10 Years
- Well versed in cooperating with Mechanical Contractor counterparts and undertaking the relevant wiring of Plant Room Controls, BMS, UFH Manifolds etc
- Have some experience or willingness to learn full end to end install and commissioning of the following systems: Fire Alarm, CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Access and Audio Visual
- Understand renewable energy technologies and cabling requirements for PV Systems etc.
- Very comfortable with testing and certificating large projects
- Needs to be fully qualified with ECS Gold Card or equivalent
- Clean Driving License and DBS Record.
- Very competitive salary
- Company Van & Expenses all covered
- Career & Development Training - any courses you would like to complete to further your professional endeavours will be covered
- 28 Days Holiday
- Very Competitive Pension Scheme
- Flexible and Optional Overtime - Earn as much as you are willing to work!
- Fully responsible for ordering of materials - no hierarchical structure stopping you getting the job done
- Yearly appraisal to help you get the most out of the opportunities we have and evaluate your remuneration.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.