|Location: Horsham||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Senior Electrical/Electronics Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 Per annum
Minimum 5+ years' experience (or can demonstrate experience with depth of knowledge required) of Electrical/Electronics Engineering design.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability for the following:
* Leadership of Engineering Project Design Teams
* Concept Design
- Take a leading role in multi-discipline technical projects and provide guidance to other engineers during development project phases
- Design and develop electrical and electronic systems for compliance with customer specifications
- Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling, calculations and lab prototype work
- Produce and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling and PCB schematics
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities
- Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement in a timely manner in accordance with the overall project plan.
- Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process
- Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects, including the identification and estimation of work packages.
The Successful Applicant:
- A degree in a related electrical engineering discipline is essential
- Experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design
- Good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems
- Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction
Desirable but not essential
- Embedded software design experience using ARM and the Keil environment
- Experience of system mathematical modelling and simulation is an advantage
- Knowledge of EMC qualification testing
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.