|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior Electronics Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer needed for a well-known aerospace organisation based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Electronics Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the full lifecycle.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e., Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electronics and have a keen interest in electrical engineering. If you have knowledge of the EMC standards and design principles that would be a plus!
- 25 day's holidays
- Flexible working
- Discounted gym membership and retail vouchers
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Electronics Engineer will include:
- To interpret customer needs and requirements, to decompose and flow them down into hardware requirements.
- Conduct electronics design across a range of specialities including Digital, Analogue and Firmware.
- Perform formal and peer reviews, covering full system, sub-system and individual board design.
- Ensure that the technical solution meets the customer, legislative and business requirements.
- Responsible for the technical oversight of the engineering activities throughout the project lifecycle.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electronics or a relevant subject
- Experience of the whole product lifecycle within a defence environment and/or airborne system qualification.
- Knowledge of the EMC standards and design principles.
- Previous design experience with Sonar, high fidelity Motor Control or Switch-mode Power supply design desired
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.