|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 10 days ago|
£45,000 - £50,000
We are seeking a Senior Engineer to join a multinational infrastructure organisation who deliver services in transportation and the built environment. As a Senior Engineer you will be joining the Civil Engineering division with the aim to support the delivery of recent projects.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have a relevant Degree (NVQ, HNC/HND) in Civil Engineering, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Senior Engineer. If you have previous commercial experience as a Senior Engineer within Civil Engineering that would be a plus!
Some of the main duties of the Senior Engineer will include:
- Ensuring that works are set out accurately and well in advance of them being undertaken.
- Providing precontract assistance when required to produce PQQ's and tenders. Including method statements, programme and build advice.
- Checking the setting out prior to handing over to the team that will deliver the work.
- Assisting and cooperating with Health and Safety Executive Officers, Insurance Company Representatives, SHEQ Manager and Safety Advisors on their visits to the site for the purpose of site inspection and incident investigation. Ensuring that full and prompt action is taken on any instruction issued or recommendations made because of those visits.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Engineer:
- Educated to Degree level in Civil Engineering (or another relevant discipline)
- SMSTS or IOSH Managing Safely qualification
- CSCS Card
- Civil Engineering background
- Able to communicate across all levels
- Able to lead a team confidently
- Able to plan and organise well to deliver operational excellence
- Able to continuously improve safety and sustainability
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.