|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Senior Engineer - Integration Engineering
Senior Engineer - Integration Engineering needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in the Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Engineer - Integration Engineering that takes pride in their work and can ensure effective implementation of the procedures and policies for SWS equipment.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Engineer - Integration Engineering will include:
- Ensuring effective implementation of the procedures and policies for the Configuration Management of SWS equipment.
- Maintenance of specific Configuration Management process documentation to ensure this is reviewed and reissued where appropriate the published review programme.
- Providing UK to US Government liaison for configuration management and interface control.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Configuration Management area and the processing of Change Proposal (CPs) for documentation and drawing control.
- Supporting Configuration Management inspections of SWS equipment on-board SSBNs and at SWS shore facilities.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Engineer - Integration Engineering:
- Previous experience working with SWS equipment
- Previous experience in configuration management of SWS equipment
- DV cleared
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer - Integration Engineering to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to DV level is required for the Senior Engineer - Integration Engineering position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.