|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Senior Engineer - Test & Evaluation Engineering
Senior Engineer - Test & Evaluation Engineering needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in the Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Engineer - Test & Evaluation Engineering that takes pride in their work and can be responsible for the daily management and coordination of the Strategic Weapon System (SWS) and Strategic Weapon Support System (SWSS) Preventative Maintenance and Repair Policy and Programme.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Engineer - Test & Evaluation Engineering will include:
- Management and Review, the Analysis of the SWS/SWSS Maintenance Programme, derive the appropriate remedial action of any emergent issues identified during the Preventative Maintenance Management Plan (PMMP) cycles
- Review and comment on Change Proposals (CPs) and Test Director Reports (TDRs)
- Coordinate the delivery of Technical Instruction approval process and review process as documented
- Management and support to Data Evaluation Support System (DESS) and Data Analysis Software (DAS).
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Engineer - Test & Evaluation Engineering:
- Previous experience working with SWS equipment
- Previous experience in test, evaluation and analysis of SWS equipment
- DV cleared
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer - Test & Evaluation Engineering to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to DV level is required for the Senior Engineer - Test & Evaluation Engineering position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.