|Location: Kent||Salary: £65000 - £85000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 13 days ago|
£65,000 to £80,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Estimator to join a leading main contractor at their offices in Kent. We are searching for a Senior Estimator with experience within the retail sector and with previous experience of working on projects for many of the UK's leading high street brands.
The Senior Estimator will be joining a small team of professional estimators, putting together both single and two stage tenders with project values of up to £20m. Some of your key duties will include:
- Liaising with the client and both pre & post tender stages to promote the company
- Attending and participate in all meetings with the client
- Producing tender submissions
- Ensuring the Operations Team go through a full handover on contract award
- Protecting the companies contractual position at all times
- Act as a mentor to other junior estimators on the team
In return, the Senior Estimator can expect a rewarding platform for career development that includes exposure to a variety of clients, project types, values and complexities. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £80,000
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days annual leave
Senior Estimators considering this opportunity must have experience working for a leading main contractor in the UK and previous experience in successfully tendering work within the retail construction sector. You'll also need excellent communication skills and happy to work between home and the office.
This is a great opportunity with a leading business. Call me today for details 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.