|Location: Stafford, Staffordshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Job Title: Senior FPGA Engineer
Salary: £+ Package
Key Skills: FPGA, Firmware, MATLAB, Design, VHDL, Test, Modelling, ASIC, Digital Electronics, Engineering, Validation, Verification, Development Lifecycle
An experienced FPGA Engineer is required to play a key role in delivering robust and cost-effective designs for real time power and motor control applications. You will be responsible for a wide range of FPGA activities covering all stages of the development lifecycle; from requirements through to verification and validation of programmed devices.
So, what will you be doing as a FPGA Engineer?
- FPGA Implementation including requirements capture, VHDL RTL coding and physical stages
- Writing and execution of VHDL testbench code and other IV&V activities
- Safety related design process development and maintenance
- Model Based design techniques using MATLAB/Simulink modelling and simulation
- Requirements tracking, configuration control, incident reporting and project documentation
- Lab support during hardware development stages
- Inter-team and intra-team communications, including reviewing
What are we looking for in our next FPGA Engineer?
- Degree or higher in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent
- Proven track record of FPGA/ASIC design
- Comprehensive knowledge of VHDL with practical experience in successful projects
- Experience of model-based design using tools such as MATLAB/Simulink is preferable
- Capability of working to formal FPGA/ASIC design processes is essential
- Broad knowledge of digital electronics and other areas of engineering. (e.g., systems, analogue/power electronics, mechanical, motors, etc)
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next FPGA Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next FPGA Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.