|Location: London||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Senior Highways Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000
We are seeking a Senior Highways Engineer to join a leading infrastructure organisation who deliver services in transportation and the built environment. As a Senior Highways Engineer you will help deliver highway and transportation schemes for both private and public sector clients in Central London and across the South East. There are a variety of new and exciting projects to be taken from design through to implementation so now is a great time to be coming on board.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have a relevant Degree in Civil Engineering, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Senior Highways Engineer. If you have previous experience as a Senior Highways Engineer that would be a plus!
Some of the main duties of the Senior Highways Engineer will include:
- Developing highway designs in accordance with the DMRB, LCDS and TSRGD as well as other industry standard documentation and guidance.
- Working on central London schemes and with stakeholder engagement such as emergency services, highway authorities and project sponsors.
- Designing using AutoCAD with the ability to produce high quality drawing and design packages.
- Using swept path analysis as a design tool.
- Producing comprehensive Bills of Quantities for schemes at feasibility and detail design stage.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Highways Engineer:
- Educated to Degree level in Civil Engineering (or another relevant discipline)
- Highways Background
- Stakeholder Management
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Highways Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.