|Location: Hungerford, Berkshire||Salary: Benfits|
|Sector: Engineering, Life Sciences, Human Factors, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Human Factors Engineer.
Newbury / Swindon / Chippenham / Andover commutable.
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits.
This role offers the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology design developing innovative ideas with Human Factors considerations in mind. The projects you will work on are varied and span Medical Devices, Energy, Consumer and Energy markets.
This role is perfect for somebody that loves being involved in scoping and design processes of new solutions and also improving and developing existing ones to make them better. You will have a focus on Human Centred Design and user experience at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree level education in Human Factors / Ergonomics / Desiogn / Science or Engineering.
- Significant Human Factors working experience as part of a Design Agency or maybe an internal design team.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating your skills in design and prototyping in the medical devices sector.
- A background in Mechanical or Industrial engineering of products or UX design through the full lifecycle of product development.
- Worked on all product development stages from research through to design and manufacture.
- Experience of IEC 62366-1:2015 - Medical devices - Part 1: Application of usability engineering to med devices.
- Knowledge of FDA guidance on Applying Human Factors and Usability Engineering to Medical Devices.
- Experience in planning, facilitating and documentation of formative and validation studies, including focus groups and one-to-one interview with end users.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.