|Location: London||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Senior Java Developer
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you are part of a diverse software development team within a leading internationally advanced technology solution provider. The role is predominantly to build and maintain various customer applications, as well as any in house development required. The Java Developer role will be part of a growing experienced development team working with varied customers in a diverse number of sectors (e.g., Finance, Manufacturing and Retail)
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Java Developer will include:
- Daily, the role involves working on development projects either individually or with team members depending on the size of the project.
- Working on raised issues by customers and were necessary escalating to senior support.
- Be involved in analysis and design discussions when defining a new project.
- Any other duties as needed or required by the business. Such other relevant duties may be assigned by the Manager in agreement
What you need to be the successful Senior Java Developer:
In order to be the successful Senior Java Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Full Stack Developer
- Java / J2EE Version 7 Onwards
- Web Services (both Soap & Rest)
- Hibernate Framework
- Experience of Web application servers
- Selenium & TDD
- IBM Power (IBM / AIX) experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative
- Be totally self-motivated and self-managed
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner
Full Stack commercial experience developing Java Enterprise applications. Minimum 4 years' experience development within an organisation.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.