|Location: Worcestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 25 days ago|
LogRhythem Engineer needed for a well-known Defence organisation based in Worcestershire although this role can be based fully remote with occasional travel - 1 day a month to site. They are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded LogRhythem Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of using LogR SIEM components and their deployment at both design and engineering levels.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree / number of years' experience and have a keen interest in LogRhythem Engineering. If you have experience in Windows/Linux that would be a plus!
- 25 day's holidays
- Fully remote working
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the LogRhythem Engineer will include:
- Coordinating with the Cyber Defense Analysts to support cyber defense applications within the cloud environment e.g. the LogR SIEM, Elastic
- Responsible for the configuration, deployment, and management of the customer's SIEM solution in a 24 X 7 X 365 environment.
- Responsible for monitoring, configuration changes, managing log sources and updating the software for client SIEM solution
- Troubleshoot and diagnose cyber defense infrastructure and application anomalies and work through resolution
- Support the SIEM design and implement
What experience you need to be the successful LogRhythem Engineer:
- Prior experience of LogR SIEM components and their deployment at both design and engineering levels.
- knowledge of operating systems and system administration (Windows, Linux) including good command line skills.
- Experience managing infrastructure with public cloud providers in particular AWS
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a LogRhythem Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.