|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a multinational aerospace and defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, 2D and 3D CAD and the aerospace and defence industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
- Production of project drawing packs in line with configuration management processes
- Producing and reviewing Mechanical Designs and Drawings
- Maintaining the configuration of the company's production drawing packs
- Providing a technical lead role on selected projects.
- Providing support for stress and thermal analysis activities
- Employing continuous improvement principles to improve efficiency
- Supporting the Project SDA as required
- Liaising with customers and suppliers as required
- Collaboration with the other Engineering functions to ensure smooth engineering transition within projects
What you need to be the successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
In order to be the successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to have expirience in the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Microsoft Outlook
- +8 years experience using 3D CAD modelling tool(s) including 2D technical drawings
- HNC/HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Additional expirience in the following would be highly advantageous:
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Finite Element Analysis Tools
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
On offer is a highly competetive salary that will be discussed upon application!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance