|Location: Crawley||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
As a Performance Test Engineer, you will play a key role in an activity that will, from a quality assurance view, support delivery of a new and exciting platform used to improve healthcare worldwide. You should possess a self-starter and can-do attitude, and have the desire to deliver high performant, exciting software products. The aim is to play a key role in delivering a high quality, world-class software platform.
- Investigate and document all performance requirements, including non-functional requirements and environment, tool and test data needs.
- Select and implement a performance testing tool
- Work with architecture, product owners, and development teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the applications under test
- Build out all system and component level performance tests.
- Build re-usable performance test capabilities.
- Advise on and build solutions for all performance testing needs (example: Performance, Stress, Soak etc)
- Develop tests aligned with tight timelines
- Execute performance tests
- Create reports based on performance test executions designed for stakeholders at all levels
- Work with development teams to integrate performance tests with the CI/CD pipelines
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies -
- 10+ years' experience in Performance Testing
- Expertise in all aspects of performance testing
- Demonstrable experience delivering performance test solutions with tools such as LoadRunner
- Able to pick up new tools and techniques quickly
- You are confident & proud of the scripts you write
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Skilful using latest Microsoft Office Applications
- Some software development and automated test experience
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Experience performance testing a micro-service-based architecture
- Able to understand the difference between client-side and Server-Side performance
- Experience with Message queue technologies, Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Proven experience coaching development teams and delivering successful software programs toward performance quality
- Experience investigating and gathering performance requirements
*Experience with Docker & Kubernetes, Azure
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.