|Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + + car allowance + bonus + package
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
|Contact: Matt Lilburn
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading tier one main contractor on a major infrastructure project based in the Midlands. The Senior Planning Engineer will join an established team that are responsible for the delivery of a multi-billion pound, complex scheme which is using state of the art technology.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join an experienced team based in Coventry. Reporting into the Planning Manager they will be responsible for overseeing the planning function for a section of the project. They will work closely with the Project Director and play a key role in the projects successful delivery. They will manage the construction programme in Primavera and ensure it is communicated effectively to the site team.
- Previous experience planning major civil engineering projects
- Strong site based experience and understanding how projects come together
- Proficient user of Primavera P6 planning software
- Strong understanding of NEC contracts
- Posses strong communication skills
The Senior Planning Engineer will be offered long term secured work in the region on an exciting project offering major project using cutting technology. This is a fantastic opportunity with a dynamic business offering a great working environment, no limits on career progression, the support of an experienced and approachable team and a competitive starting salary & package.
- Starting salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £6,500
- Accommodation / Subsistence / Living Allowance for working away from home.
- Hybrid working week - 3 days on site / 2 days working remote
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 65737.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.