|Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + + car allowance + package
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning
|Contact: Matt Lilburn
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading name in the UK construction industry of a recently won project in Greater Manchester, a complex commercial new build which is valued at circa £350m.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based and will play a pivotal role in ensuring the project's success through meticulous planning, scheduling, and coordination. They will be responsible for managing the construction programme in Asta Powerproject, working closely with the Project Director and ensuring the programme is communicated to the site team.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a vibrant and collaborative environment conducive to innovation and professional progression. They will be provided a clear pathway for career development offering exciting growth prospects with support from the senior management team.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be offered a very competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following;
- Basic salary of up to £90,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of £6,500
- Annual bonus scheme
- Travel expenses
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Plus other great benefits
The Senior Planning Engineer will need the following skills and experience to be considered for this opportunity;
- Hold a construction related qualification HND / HNC / Degree
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of construction methodologies, techniques, and industry standards.
- Background in construction and UK main contracting experience.
- Previously lead the planning function on projects valued £50m plus
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 65770.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.