|Location: Essex||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 11 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading civil engineering main contractor to the lead the planning function on a major highways scheme based in Essex.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based (when permitted) and be responsible for managing the construction programme in Primavera P6 and ensuring that the programme is communicated to the site team.
They will join a top name in the UK construction industry who boast a solid order book and secured highways schemes across Essex providing long term guaranteed work in the region.
The Senior Planning Engineer will have a solid civil engineering background and have experience planning civil engineering projects of UK main contractors, roads and highways experienced would be a distinct advantage but not essential. In addition the successful candidate must have strong Primavera P6 skills, a good working knowledge of NEC form of contract and excellent communication skills.
- Degree educated or equivalent in civil engineering.
- Extensive experience of planning civil engineering projects at delivery stage.
- Competent in Primavera P6 Software.
- Extensive site experience of civil engineering projects in a management or supervisory capacity, preferably in the roads / highways sector.
- Understanding of the construction process, such that works are planned and designs are developed with appropriate regard for buildability.
- Has high level of understanding of NEC contract
- Strong communication skills.
On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to £75,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes a company car or car allowance of £6,500, travel allowance, pension, healthcare, private medical, life assurance, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and other benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity the please send your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 947938.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.