|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, England||Salary: £75000 - £95000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join an award winning main contractor on a recently won major project based in Newcastle. They will join a major name in the UK construction industry who have an enviable reputation for their expertise in delivering complex construction projects.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based on an exciting project which is valued at circa £500m. They will work closely with Project Director and play a key role in the projects successful delivery of this flagship scheme. They will be responsible for managing the construction programme and ensuring it is effectively communicated to the site team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic organsiation that have an exciting growth strategy which is attracting a lot of key talent in the industry. They offer industry leading training and development and offer their employees full support to achieve the career objectives.
The Senior Planning Engineer will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Minimum of 10 years plus planning experience
- Solid UK main contracting background
- Hold a construction related qualification - Degree / HNC / HND
- Major project experience on UK construction projects
- Expert understanding of construction techniques and processes
- Strong site based experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of planning software packages
In return the Senior Planning Engineer will be offered a very competitive salary, an attractive benefits package plus subsistence and living allowance for candidates working away from home;
- Basic salary of up to £95,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of up to £7,500
- Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical, Healthcare
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Subsistence & Living Allowance for candidates working away from home.
If you are looking for a new career in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 948885.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.