|Location: Bristol||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 17 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer with HVAC, Mechanical or Electrical experience to join a leading name in the construction industry on a major project based in the South West. They will join a dynamic organization who are highly regarded for their expertise in delivering major complex schemes across the UK and internationally.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be a key member of a growing team on a high profile multi-billion pound project. The Senior Planning Engineer will be responsible for supporting project managers in the delivery of projects by providing high-level planning service for the preparation of project plans, producing baseline scheduled tasks, resource profiles and financial models.
The Senior Planning Engineer will have either HVAC, Mechanical or Electrical experience and be responsible for planning major packages of works within these areas. They will work closely with the Project Managers and ensure the construction programme is communicated effectively to the site team.
The Senior Planning Engineer will split their working week between working on site 2 to 3 days per week with the remainder of the week working remotely from home. This is fantastic opportunity to join an award winning organization that offer industry leading training and development and support to achieve your career objectives.
- Minimum of 3 years planning experience
- Previous experience of either HVAC, Mechanical or Electrical projects is essential
- Proficient user of planning software packages including Primavera P6
- Hold a construction / engineering qualification - HNC/HND/Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- £60-80,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Annual Bonus
- Hybrid working week
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Plus other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950568.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.