|Location: Barking and Dagenham||Salary: £80000 - £95000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 9 days ago|
A Senior Planning Engineer is currently required by an award winning main contractor to lead the planning function on one of their recently won major projects in East London.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based on a £100m project which comprises of two twenty storey residential towers. They will be responsible for managing the construction programme in Asta Powerproject and communicating it to the site team. They will work closely with the Project Director and play a key role in its delivery.
They will join a company that has a good reputation for delivering technically challenging projects for private and public sector clients. They have a solid pipeline of work across the Capital having recently won a number of major projects including high end residential and commercial schemes.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Strong contract planning experience
- Must have experience leading planning function on projects valued £40m plus
- Solid understanding of construction process and techniques
- Good working knowledge of different forms of contract including D&B and JCT
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Advanced user of Asta Powerproject
In return the successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary and package which includes.
- £80-95,000 basis salary
- £6,500 annual car allowance
- Travel allowance
- Pension, Healthcare, Private Medical, Life Assurance
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Other great benefits
If you are seeking a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 948589.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.