|Location: Lichfield||Salary: £65000 - £80000 per annum + car allowance, subsistence, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 7 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a leading tier one main contractor on a major infrastructure project based in the Midlands. The Senior Planning Engineer will join an established team that are responsible for the delivery of a multi-billion pound, complex scheme which is using state of the art technology.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based, reporting into the Planning manager they will be responsible for overseeing the planning function for their own section of the project. They will work closely with the Project Director and play a key role in the projects successful delivery. They will manage the construction programme in Primavera and ensure it is communicated effectively to the site team.
- Assist in Management of planning function of a Sub Lot.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of working programme.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Clause 32 monthly programme.
- Review and assist in the production of detailed Sub Lot programmes (in Synchro).
- Ensure sub-contractors issue their Clause 31 and Clause 32 programmes.
- Monitor progress against plan and review with Sub Lot leads.
- Liaise with implementation team of logic and communicate amendments.
- Assist in the production of process maps with Planning Manager.
- Production of 'As Built' data.
- To establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers, senior management, partners and delivery teams.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be offered long term secured work in the region on an exciting project offering major project using cutting technology. They are looking for a Senior Planning Engineer with major project experience in the UK, preferably gained on large infrastructure schemes. Additionally they will need to be proficient in the use of Primavera P6, have a strong working knowledge of NEC contract and hold a construction / engineering related qualification Degree / HNC / HND.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following. An accommodation / subsistence allowance and living allowance will be available to those happy to work away from home during the week.
- Starting salary of up to £80,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £6,500
- Accommodation / Subsistence / Living Allowance for working away from home.
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 58785.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.