|Location: Derby||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + + car allowance + package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 5 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer with a solid background in construction to join a leading main contractor on a recently won project in Derby.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based and responsible for overseeing the construction programme on a challenging project, a £60m new hospital. The Senior Planning Engineer will play a pivotal role in the projects successful delivery by ensuring the construction programme in communicated effectively to the site team.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a major player in the UK construction industry who renowned for their expertise in delivering complex schemes. They have a very strong presence in the region and boast a strong order book.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be offered a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Salary between £65-75,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of £6,500 or the choice of a company car
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Health insurance
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience to be considered.
- Strong site based planning experience gained within a main contracting environment
- Proficient in the use of planning software packages, ideally Asta Powerproject
- Good knowledge of construction processes and techniques
- Possess strong communication skills
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 quoting reference 59843
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.