|Location: London||Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 17 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer with a solid building background to join a major name in the UK construction industry.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be involved on projects throughout their full life-cycle from tender stage through to completion. They will focus 60% of their time producing competitive tender programmes for projects covering a broad range of build sectors however predominantly Commercial and Residential schemes. The remaining 40% will be focused on providing planning support to live projects in Central London.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join the busy construction division of a leading main contractor who are renowned for their excellence in providing expert construction solutions to their clients across the UK. They boast a very strong order book and provide their staff with the support they require to achieve their career objectives.
The Senior Planning Engineer will need to demonstrate a track record as a Planning Engineer working for UK main contractor involved in the building industry. They must have tender and contract planning experience, strong Asta Powerproject planning software skills and ideally have experience planning commercial and residential schemes.
In return the successful candidate will be offered the following.
- Basic salary up to £90,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of £7,500
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Travel allowance
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you are seeking a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please forward your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 948697.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.