|Location: London||Salary: £550 - £650 per day|
|Sector: Power & Utilities, Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Gold Group are currently looking for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer with a background in utilities for an immediate contract position based in Central London. The Senior Planning Engineer will join an established team who are responsible for the delivery of a major infrastructure project.
The Planning Manager will be responsible for developing and monitoring the construction programme for major utilities schemes in Central London. They will split their time between live sites, office and homeworking. They will be required to work closely with the Project Managers and communicate the construction programme effectively to the site team.
This is an immediate 6 month rolling contract offering a day rate of up to circa £650 per day (inside of IR35 via Umbrella Company.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or an appropriate professional qualification
- Previous experience in planning function in utilities projects
- Knowledge of the development and implementation of asset structures, planning standards, WBS and planning processes.
- Knowledge of utilities processes, consents
- Advanced user of Primavera P6
- Strong communication skills
- Strong NEC contract experience
If you are looking for a new challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950643.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.