|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 23 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer with a solid civil engineering and main contracting experience to join a leading main contractor on an exciting project based in Central Birmingham.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be tasked with overseeing the planning activities on a complex £50m infrastructure scheme. They will be responsible for managing the construction programme in Primavera P6 and ensuring it is communicated effectively to the site team.
The Senior Planning Engineer will play a key role in the successful delivery of the project and also assisting the management team with the development of their planning capabilities in the Midlands region.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a highly regarded name who have a solid pipeline of work, a business who offer great career development opportunities for ambitious individuals.
- Experience of delivering large infrastructure &/or civil engineering projects.
- Solid main contracting background.
- Proficient user of Primavera P6 planning software
- NEC contract experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold a construction / civil engineering related qualification - HND/HNC/Degree
- Starting salary of £65,000 - £70,000
- Company car or £7,000 annual car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 26 Days annual leave
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Travel allowance
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 946295.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.