|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Senior Program Manager - People Development
Senior Program Manager needed for a multinational medical devices organisation based in Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Program Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of program management and full program lifecycles to lead cross functional teams through mission critical programs.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or relevant experience within program management.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Program Manager will include:
- Managing the strategic direction and leadership of the overall People Development initiatives and plans.
- Contributing to the optimization and development of functional capabilities, processes, and infrastructure needed to manage the People Development initiative.
- Creating the necessary plans and strategy for the acquisition, implementation, and ongoing training & maintenance of any needed learning development tools.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Program Manager:
- 5+ years' experience in managing large projects preferably with experience leading geographically dispersed teams
- 5+ years' experience in product development/engineering, preferably in both software and hardware environments
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Program Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.