|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering, Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior Programme Manager
Senior Programme Manager needed for a multinational defence-engineering organisation based in Oxford who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Programme Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of large, complex Information and Communications Technology programmes.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant experience in managing complex space-based communication programmes.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Programme Manager will include:
- Review Programme Delivery Performance taking early action to ensure Customer metrics are met.
- Supporting the Capture Manager during the capture and bid phases and developing an executable programme.
- Ensuring the programme's risks and opportunities are identified, monitored and mitigation plans devised and implemented.
- You will be responsible for Profit and Loss for the UK protected communications portfolio.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Programme Manager:
- Highly advanced knowledge of UK Defence Satellite Communications System across the space, ground and control segments.
- Proven record of managing the execution of and transition between all phases of the programme lifecycle.
- Experience of implementing a Programme Performance Management process
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Programme Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Programme Manager position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.