|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Senior Programme Manager
Senior Programme Manager required for a globally recognised aerospace company based in Bournemouth!
The Senior Programme Manager will be responsible for delivering a complex New Product Introduction project, worth tens of million, within the aerospace industry.
The Programme Manager is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the programme. They will develop and maintain the programme environment to support each individual project within it. Effective communication and stakeholder management, internally and externally, is a significant aspect of the role
Salary for this position will be discussed upon application. All applicants for the Senior Project Manager position must be eligible for Security Clearance.
- 12% pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working
- & many more!
As a Senior Programme Manager - your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified to deliver high value, high risk and technically complex Programmes
- Degree or equivalent experience with experience of managing programmes and projects throughout the full lifecycle.
- Evidence of success in managing Programmes comprising Engineering, Support, Maintenance, Operations, Operational Management, System Integration with complex Supply Chains and both legacy and new technologies
- Strong knowledge of corporate functional disciplines into extended supply chains, with evidence of success in influencing and managing outcomes
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable understanding of Programme and Project Management techniques, evidenced with formal qualifications such as APM, MSP, PRINCE 2 and continuous professional development
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Manager in a product development environment including prototyping, evaluation and testing, design for manufacture
As a Senior Programme Manager - your main responsibilities will involve:
- Delivery of the programme blueprint and defined benefits as defined in the Programme business case.
- Direct and oversee design, development, qualification and low volume production programme to agreed time, cost, quality and benefits parameters.
- Direct, motivate and provide leadership for the project managers and broader multi-disciplinary Programme team.
- Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective actions.
- Deliver effective stakeholder management and communication are part of the programme plan; including direct responsibility for management of relationships with key customer personnel.
- Lead the project managers' planning efforts and resolve resource conflicts across projects.
- Direct the supply chain for the whole Programme.
- Integrate the reporting for the Programme across all of the projects making best use of available PMO capabilities.
- Integrate the outputs from the projects turning the capabilities into the required outcomes for the stakeholders.
- Set up and operate the governance for the Programme.
- Working with the multi-disciplinary function leads to ensure there is adequate allocation of resources and skills within the programme's individual projects.