|Location: Southwark||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Production, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 26 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager with a solid UK main contracting background to join a leading name in the construction industry on a recently won project based in Central London.
The Senior Project Manager will join a dynamic business who have an enviable reputation for their expertise in delivering complex construction projects across the UK.
The Senior Project Manager will play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of the project which is a state-of-the-art learning and sports facility valued at circa £35m. They will be the number one the project, an exciting scheme which is due to start on site in August.
The Senior Project Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience to be considered.
- Solid UK main contracting experience is essential.
- Must have experience delivering projects valued £20m plus
- Two stage tender experience is essential
- Expert understanding of construction techniques and processes
- Strong experience Cladding / RC frame / Steel Frame
- Excellent communication skills
In return the Senior Project Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to join a dynamic main contractor which exciting growth plans.
- Starting salary of between £75-85,000 per annum
- Company car or £8,500 annual car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 27 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Travel allowance
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you are looking for a new career and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 948619.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.