|Location: Birmingham, Birmingham, England||Salary: £75000 - £80000 per annum + car|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Senior Project Manager
£75,000 - £80,000 plus a car allowance
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a multinational infrastructure organisation who deliver services in transportation and the built environment. Senior Project Managers are responsible for successfully delivering projects within the business and managing customer relationships by meeting and exceeding expectations.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have a relevant degree in Civil Engineering, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Senior Project Manager. If you have previous commercial experience as a Senior Project Manager within Civil Engineering that would be a plus!
Some of the main duties of the Senior Project Manager will include:
- Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver projects to time, cost and quality targets and standards.
- Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained.
- Manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to manage expectations.
- Ensure effective records are maintained and kept for project delivery.
- Thorough implementation of planning, risk, project controls and change controls.
- Implementation of Lean principles throughout the project to drive productivity, performance and safety.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Project Manager:
- Educated to Degree level in Civil Engineering (or another relevant discipline)
- Professional Project Manager qualification
- EngTech, IEng or CEng Qualification
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- CSCS Card
- Project Management experience
- Piling experience
- Diaphragm Walls experience
- Able to communicate across all levels
- Able to lead a team confidently
- Able to plan and organise well to deliver operational excellence
- Able to continuously improve safety and sustainability
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.