|Location: Bristol||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sophia Broad|
Senior Project Manager
6 month contract - £DOE - Inside IR35
Senior Project Manager needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Project Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge defence applications and have worked with the software DO-178B.
The successful candidate would desirably hold the experience of delivering software development projects within an Agile environment for MOD projects. If you hold this experience delivering software development projects to a SIL standard, then this is a huge bonus!
Due to the nature of the role you will need to either hold current SC Clearance or be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Java Developer will include:
- Stakeholder Management; being able to identify, plan and implement actions to positively engage parties.
- Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales).
- Ensuring project members operate in line with the Operating Framework & functional competency management requirements; and have appropriate personal objectives recorded in the performance management system.
- Resolving conflicts (including prioritisation calls) within the project.
What experience you need to be the successful Java Developer:
- Demonstrable capability to APMQ.
- Several years' experience of successfully delivering complex projects.
- Experience delivering projects to at least 3 different customers.
- Experience of managing projects within the naval integration environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.